For my makeup I used the following products:
- Milani Eye shadow Primer
- ELF Cosmetics Smudge Pot in Ain't That Sweet
- Milani Bella Gel Eye Shadow in Purple Satin Matte
- Wet N Wild Brow and Eyeliner in Dark Brown
- Salon Perfect Brow Sculpting Gel
- BH Cosmetic Black Liquid Liner
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
- Milani Rose Blush in Tea Rose
- Physician's Formula Mineral Glow Pearls Translucent Pearl Highlighter
- Flower Beauty Lip Service Lip Butter in Petal to the Metal
I applied the ELF Ain't That Sweet on top of the Milani eye shadow primer on my entire lid, just up to the crease, a tiny bit to my inner corner, and then I added a little bit of Milani purple satin matte shadow to my crease and outer v.
It is a shame the photos are not picking up the Milani blush and Physicians Pearl highlight on my face very well. I like how they both look together too, the light dusty pink blush with the pearly sheen from the highlight. Omiland!! So pretty!!
What are your favorite makeup looks for spring? Please feel free to comment below!! :D
FTC: ALL MENTIONED PRODUCTS I BOUGHT MYSELF WITH MY OWN MONEY. I AM NOT BEING PAID BY ANY OF SAID BRANDS FOR THIS POST. ALL THOUGHTS EXPRESSED ARE MY HONEST OPINION, UNBIASED.