After I opened up my Colour Pop order and explored my new makeup, I soon fell in love with one of the shadows I had bought. Flipper is a beautiful shadow!! It is like a pale, baby orange, but a little bit more, and with so much shimmer - omiland! :D I have been wearing it and I love how it looks, and feel this is becoming a summer color for me. I really wanted to share it with everyone so I created a makeup look using it and a recent acquisition, from my last Colourpop order, To-A-T (a pretty matte brown). I hope you all like my video below!!
- Milani Eye Shadow Primer
- Maybelline Color Tattoo Metal Barely Branded
- Colourpop Super Shock Shadow in Flipper
- Colourpop Super Shock Shadow in To-A-T
- Milani Bella Ivory Satin Matte Eyeshadow
- (I think maybe) Salon Perfect Brow Sculpting Gel and Covergirl Brow Pencil in Midnight Brown
- Jordana 12 HR Made To Last Liquid Eyeliner Pencil in Black Point
- L'oreal Voluminous Miss Manga Blackest Black Mascara
- NYC Color Wheel Mosaic Face Powder in Mocha Glow
- Milani Rose Matte Powder Blush in Coral Cove
- Wet n Wild Fergie Shimmer Palette in Rose Champagne Glow
- Maybelline Color Elixer in Breathtaking Apricot
FTC: ALL PRODUCTS (EXCLUDING THE NYC COLOR WHEEL - MY DEAR FRIEND, HONEY GAVE ME THAT FOR A CHRISTMAS GIFT) I BOUGHT WITH MY OWN MONEY. I AM NOT BEING PAID MONEY BY THESE BRANDS FOR THIS POST. ALL THOUGHT EXPRESSED ARE MY UNBIASED HONEST OPINION.